You can now customize the icons on your new iPhone!
You can use the iPhone genuine app "Shortcut" to make your favorite image an icon!
However, when you open the icon created by the shortcut, "Notification" is displayed at the top of the screen. Like this.
Some people may say, "I'm a little worried about this."
So, in this article, I will introduce "How to turn off the notification of the Shortcuts app".
How to turn off shortcuts app notifications
(1) Tap the dots on the upper right of the created shortcut.
(2) Enter "Voice" in the search field.
(3) Tap "Set up voice control".
(4) Change from "on" to "off".
(5) Press and hold "Turn on voice control".
(6) You can move it by pressing and holding it, so move it to the top.
(7) Tap “Done” at the top right of the screen. That's it. Try opening the app. I think the notifications are hidden.
How about that!
No more notifications when I open the app!
"Does the notification you want to see from above disappear when it seems to come out?"
Yes, even if you do this setting, it is designed to disappear after a momentary notification is about to appear.
Well, this is what I mean by aegyo (laughs)
More than this time!