By the way, have you ever seen the icons on your iPhone's home screen look like this?
Did you notice?
that's right! Surprisingly, there is a space between icons!
In fact, transparent icons are installed in this space !
To be precise, I made the exact same icon as the wallpaper on the home screen and covered it to make it look transparent.
Mastering this transparent icon setting method will greatly expand the range of iPhone home screen customization .
I will explain how to set it in this article, so please read to the end and try to make the icon transparent!
How to make a transparent icon
(1) First, download the app " icon.Luxe ". Using the functions of this app, we will create a transparent icon!
(2) Press and hold the home screen. Then, a "+" mark appears on the upper left of the icon. Then swipe all the way to the right.
(3) If you swipe all the way to the right, the icon disappears and the "wallpaper only" screen appears. Screenshot this screen.
(4) Open the " icon.Luxe " app you downloaded earlier and tap the "Go" button of "Transparent".
(5) Tap "Import" and then tap "+".
(6) Tap the screenshot image to select it, then tap "Add".
(7) Tap the added wallpaper.
(8) Tap the "Save icons & wallpaper" button at the top of the screen. Then, all the images for the transparent icon will be saved in the iPhone's "Photos" app.
(9) Return to the home screen and open the "Shortcut App".
(10) Tap "+".
(11) Tap "Add action".
(12) Tap "Scripting".
(13) Tap "Open App".
(14) Tap the blue "App" part.
(15) Tap the app you want to set as a transparent icon.
*Apps can also be set for transparent icons. Of course, you can activate the icon by tapping the transparent part.
(16) Tap “Open App”.
(17) Tap "Add to Home Screen".
(18) Select the image for the transparent icon saved earlier and tap "Add".
(19) Now you have a transparent icon. I will be making a lot of these.
(20) After making a lot, rearrange them so that they look like transparent icons.
That's all there is to it!
You can also make only the 4 frequently used icons stand out like this!
Many other arrangements are possible.
Create your own home screen~